Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Chronicles of New Haven: Writers needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

The Chronicles of New Haven: Writers needed! Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of New Haven: Writers needed!   The Chronicles of New Haven: Writers needed! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:34 am

~Official Dawning Creations - New Havens Project~

~The Chronicles of New Haven~

Hello!

If you are a member of the server, have exceptional talent in writing stories. active most of the time, and can use a mic you could join me in being a writer.

At this moment, I am writing the Chronicles of New Haven by myself. It's a medieval story spanning across many kingdoms and races in the world of Sor. It will explain the locations and the world we will create in our server. There will be main characters and a crazy story as they combat the truly mysterious evils that lay beyond the horizon.

Now this is book-style writing. There will be chapters, character development, antagonists, and so forth. This is a very epic opportunity for anyone who wishes to join as it will allow you to see the world before it is revealed and even have a supporting hand in its creation.

Once again, if you are a member, have exceptional talent in English, active most if not all the time, and can use a mic then feel free to join me as a writer.

~ XanderKingoLight, Server Administrator of Dawning Creations - New Havens.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

The Chronicles of New Haven: Writers needed!
Page 1 of 1