Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to write a proper Whitelist Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

How to write a proper Whitelist Application. Empty
PostSubject: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 am

~Official Dawning Creations Whitelist Process~

ALL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW ACCEPTED THROUGH: http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

Last edited by XanderKingoLight on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
chaseironthedwarf
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 am

Hello, my name is Chase. My minecraft username is chaseward. Do not worry. I assure you that my builds are more creative than my name. I am 15 years old, and I speak English. I have previously build a massive sheep, a working face, a working lighthouse, and am currently working on an evil castle in the sky. I cannot place a link because I am applying with my iPhone, but if you like, I am able to E-mail you pictures, although, I will apologize in advance for the picture's quality. I am a rather skilled architect, and I may not be an Etho, but I am ok with redstone. If I am accepted to join this server, I have the plans to make a few megabuilds
Back to top Go down
chaseironthedwarf
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 am

I chaseironthedwarf apologize for accidentally pressing send before finishing my application. As I was saying, I am a rather wierd person, and I like to do things out of the ordinary. And before my thumb slips again, the server name is Dawning creations. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Chase
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 am

Well, it's cool that you are interested in joining Dawning Creations but do keep in mind that you have posted your application in the wrong area. I do require some sort of credibility towards your ability which you can email me directly: Xanderking@hotmail.ca Your builds will be graded accordingly. By the way, as a side question, what exactly is your gender?
Back to top Go down
jaad28
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 am

Name: Jadon S. B. Smith

Minecraft Username: Grieferkep (I'm not a griefer. Just letting you know.)

Primary Language: English

Previous builds: I don't know what that means, but i am building a mansion.

Skills: I'm an architect and I'm learning how to use redstone

Soming That is Interesting About Me: I am a artist. Also, I football and soccer are my favorite sports.

Server Name: Dawning Creations

I hope I can join your server and be a big help. I would really like a server I can be able to have fun while helping out. I think that is your server.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 am

Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining Dawning Creations - New Havens. Please keep in mind that a professional application is vastly more likely to be accepted by me than one that is not. If you could, can you please correct the mistakes on your whitelist application? Thank you. When I mean previous builds I meant could you provide me a link to something you've made in the past for example on PMC.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jaad28
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 pm

I dont know how to do that though.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 am

On what exactly? You'll need to be more specific if you want me to aid you in your whitelisting process.
Back to top Go down
jaad28
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:09 am

I mean to provide a link and that I don't know what PMC means
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:02 pm

You can provide pictures or something of the sort through various media. I prefer Photobucket, you can easily upload your images/screenshots there and paste the image link into here. About the PMC, PMC stands for Planet Minecraft. It is where I upload most of the things I have and you can view the information and the pictures related to your posts on there, it is not necessary to use this but it can be helpful. I require pictures or at the very least some factual evidence to validate that you are truly up to par for our server; I am quite picky about that as you will probably learn. If you have any more questions or issues feel free to respond back to me.
Back to top Go down
jaad28
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Thank you.
I will do that right now.
Back to top Go down
Ashaluron
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Mincraft Name:Ashaluron
Primary language:english
Previous Builds:None
Skills:Etc
Goals:Becoming Known
Something Intresting:Loves Any type of game
Server Name:Dawning Creations
I hope this a formal application to you
From,Ashaluron
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Sorry to inform you that this website is no longer in use! Please direct all whitelist applications using our new official template:

http://dawningcreations.webs.com/apply-here

Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck! Thank you for your interest in joining Dawning Creations!

~ XanderKingoLight, Server Admin.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

All applications are now accepted through our new website: http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

Do not try and apply here! Thank you for your cooperation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to write a proper Whitelist Application.   How to write a proper Whitelist Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to write a proper Whitelist Application.
Page 1 of 1