Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnyGuy1337
Noobie
Noobie

[Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 am

Hello there! I would be very glad to join your server. There arent many building servers out there so i would like to join this one.

Name:John Amador

Minecraft Username:JohnyGuy1337

Primary Language:English,Spanish

Previous Builds:I have finally finished this Wizard's tower -> http://www.mediafire.com/?qclpmualcpmus6a#!

Skills:Building

Goals:I plan on making a Wizard's tower in the sky with floating islands surrounding it

Something interesting about you:Im a pretty good drawer and I can also lift both my eyebrows one at a time.

What's the server name?:Dawning Creations

Hope you accept me as one of your own!

Last edited by JohnyGuy1337 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack2000
Admin
Admin
Jack2000

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Ok hello there I am a Local Admin. There are a few things that caught my eye. 1) Xanderkingolight is not a big fan of pixel art. 2) Lol floating islands sounds like our future project. But coming from me i would accept you but it is not up to me.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining Dawning Creations, I greatly appreciate it. I still need to see some creations so I can tell that you're good enough to join us! We have exceptionally high standards so make sure you can fit the fill with the creations you're putting up! Pixel Art is not considered an actual art so I would refrain from adding that in. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Please keep in mind that anything created for the sake of survival does not count as something for creative. Add something that is strictly for creative. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 pm

This application has been rejected due to the lack of sufficient evidence that this person is indeed able to join our server.

Whitelist rejected.
Back to top Go down
JohnyGuy1337
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Im not done im currently working on something.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Very well, next time please keep me updated on such events.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 pm

The application build has been assessed and graded. Please note that all buildings that I see physically will receive a much harder passing grade. Your floor and wall designs are creative, however they are inconsistent. The shape of the entire building is not a perfect circle. The sheer size of the building was not necessary, large builds does not necessarily mean better. The emptiness of the building was distressing. Getting into the server does not entitle you only have 'pretty walls or floors'; it means to have a good grasp of most if not all of the fundamentals of construction and decoration. Please consider your idea/concept before you do something like this. I can tell that not much planning had gone into the building at all due to the fact that it was severely empty. Also, refrain from using my email unless it is completely necessary. A post detailing an update is an option. Refrain from adding worlds, pictures or videos is a possible option. Your building has received a failing grade. I am sorry to inform you of such matters.

Whitelist rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.   [Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Rejected] JohnyGuy1337's Whitelist application.
Page 1 of 1