Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Valentine's Day you bloody animals. (It was also Chinese New Year...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

Happy Valentine's Day you bloody animals. (It was also Chinese New Year...) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day you bloody animals. (It was also Chinese New Year...)   Happy Valentine's Day you bloody animals. (It was also Chinese New Year...) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:31 am

Alright you animals, it's that god damn time of the year again. Yup, February the 14th, Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day you group of males. Since you're mostly all males, obviously I'm not going to say anything romantic. So boo-hoo. To all the girls/females/woman out there, Happy Valentine's Day! It's a time of romance and gushy shit like that so enjoy your day. Spend time with your partner or whomever or confess. Who knows? Do whatever you think is good for the day. It only comes once a year. It's pretty obvious that I won't do jack shit because I'm me. So oh well.

Chinese New Year was a few days ago, February the 10th to be precise. I wasn't at home so I couldn't make a post but yeah here you go. It's right here right now. To all you Chinese fanatics, Happy New Year. It's the Year of the Snake! The snake is an intelligent being, but they're also sneaky and crafty, not very honest or fair. Fun fact: There are 12 animal zodiacs in the Chinese Calender, they were ordered by the ranking of which they finished a mythological race across a grand river. The snake wasn't a good swimmer but the crafty snake hitched hiked on a hoof of the horse and just before the horse finished the snake leaped out across the finish line. The snake managed to finish sixth in the race. You can read more about Chinese Zodiacs on Wikipedia or anywhere else.

On a much more interesting/positive note, for the arrival of this date I have been spending some painful hours planning and designing the spawn project. I have somewhat semi-lifted the requirement to join the project. Anyone is allowed to join however they must abide by all rules and regulations of the project and the server as always. Much of the landscape and the major towns and buildings have been planned and placed. Construction should start in a while once I finalize all preparations. There will be windmills, waterwheels, ships, trains, and more fun stuff. All server members WILL have a chance to build when the time comes, just wait for your turn patiently. Sign ups for the project is still open, you can sign up before the project officially starts.

So anyways, Happy Valentine's Day you filthy animals.

PS. If my wife is reading this, I luv you. I meant the other animals.

PPS?. If you aren't my wife, I would like to say. I really meant that.

Alright that's all from me. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your time on Dawning Creations - New Havens!

~XanderKingoLight, Server Administrator of Dawning Creations.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

Happy Valentine's Day you bloody animals. (It was also Chinese New Year...)
Page 1 of 1