Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Offical Contact System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

Offical Contact System Empty
PostSubject: Offical Contact System   Offical Contact System EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:24 am

~Official Server Contact System~

Since it is sometimes difficult to communicate ideas effectively and quickly due to differences in timezones or activities I think it would be in our best interests to use a much more centralized system of communication. I will be doing 'email blasts' to all members on the server, I shall only be doing it during an important update, development, or a new huge project. By doing this we will minimize the chances of people getting lost or confused and using less time to explain a project that might take an extremely long time to explain. Therefore please make sure that the email that you have provided for the forums is indeed accurate and in-use. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

Offical Contact System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offical Contact System   Offical Contact System EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am

To those whom it may concern, on the 22nd of March at approximately 9:30PM from Redmont Washington, my email was compromised. As I have arrived several days later back in my home I have discovered that whilst this account was compromised it had managed to email all of my contacts with suspicious and malicious intent. If you have received an email from me without any meaning behind it then by all means do not click on it. As of now my email has been regained but it is unknown when it might happen again.

Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

Offical Contact System
Page 1 of 1