Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

[Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 am

Name: Larz J.

Minecraft Username: lamboninja

Primary Launguage: English and Spanish

Previous Builds: The folder with the pictures be sent in an email if thats ok.

Skills: Minor Redstoner and a Major Architectural person.

Goals: To prove that im not against your server and to build the best I can.

Something interesting about you: I am a very artistic person. I own a Lamborghini Murcielago Lp-670 SV

What's the server name?: Dawning Creations an opcoming Minecraftian Server
Back to top Go down
Jack2000
Admin
Admin
Jack2000

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Ok two things from this Local Admin. 1) The phrase "To prove that im not against your server..." is interesting and 2) Do you really own a Lamborghini Murcielago Lp-670 SV cause I dought it a little. But everything else seems to be in order. I say maybe but it is not up to me but Xanderkingolight (owner of server)
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

I know who he is and yes i do own that car it was made in Italy and customized with the help of my father.I say that because im not lord treats me like im less supirior than he is and im tired of it!
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Your audacity to even think that was a lie vexs me.
Back to top Go down
Jack2000
Admin
Admin
Jack2000

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Hey not many people i know have one i living in a little boring poor town in michigan with a idiot black man as president who cant even figure out a simple budget plan so I am wary about people who says they have one so I am sorry Sad.
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Its fine
Back to top Go down
Jack2000
Admin
Admin
Jack2000

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Ok with that problem out of the way I would accept but I cannot, Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Jack2000
Admin
Admin
Jack2000

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Well cannot means only Xanderkingolight can accept just so no problems rise from that Smile
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Yaa i knew that but thx
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 pm

From the pictures that you have shown me, what I can vaguely make out is: Pixel Art, and a destroyed building? And then a big fat tree. Perhaps finding screenshots that can verify your skill in Architecture and Redstone could be more beneficial to your whitelist application process? Also Pixel Art is not considered an actual art here since it is so easy to make it, so don't try to apply with Pixel Art.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Ok the destroyed building was parkour but ok.My computer had to be restored so i lost everything so ill get back to you on that as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

Ever build anything similar to this: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/conquerers-land---the-mansion-of-a-thousand-faces/ ? Also stop sending me emails unless it's an absolute emergency.
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am

Yes it was about three quartars of that builds size though.It was the one i wanted to send you pictures of but when my computer got restored I lost everything.I had to download everything again. None of my files were there. It took me about a month and three quarters.Sorry about the emails.If this doesnt prove that I can build and everything I give up. Im sorry I don't want to give up but im trying my best. I really am. Here today ive won 3 build offs .one dealing with redstone.One dealing with complex structures and another dealing in with cars. i didnt have time to get pictures but it took up most of my day. Ive always wanted to be a part of you server..
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 am

With the mansion I had a freind help me once for about an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 am

But why?Im truly sorry for what I didn't do or anything.I guess ill look for another server.lords server treating me like im not at the least bit important and now this.im giving up minecraft in genral because theres no good servers that will except me.thank you for your time bye.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:34 pm

This application has been rejected due to lack of sufficient evidence to prove that this player in person has the required skills and ability to join us.

Whitelist rejected.
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm

I had no idea what to build when I came on I was so unprepared.I have an idea now so now I can build something alot better but ill try next weekend if your fine with that Xander
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm

.. This time I will not let you on the server. You are to prepare and present your own builds on here. Nothing more nothing less. If you fail this next whitelist application, you will be void of joining permanently.
Back to top Go down
lamboninja
Noobie
Noobie
lamboninja

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application   [Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Rejected] Lamboninja's whitelist application
Page 1 of 1