Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] InfernalKnight Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InfernalKnight
Noobie
Noobie

[Accepted] InfernalKnight Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

Name: Greg
Username: Infernalknight
Language: English
Previous builds: InfernalKnight1 on Planetminecraft (I can't post links for 7 days apparently.)
Goals:Check the server out and build stuff?
Something Interesting: Some shameless self promotion, I just started a youtube page called SherbertBros with my brother. Come check it out
Server Name: Dawning Creations
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 am

The fix has been done from what I can gather, links can be inserted. That's pretty sad promotion there, haha. About the goals, any building goals you would like to reach? Like become the best builder, or the greatest redstoner? Not the greatest goals there, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
InfernalKnight
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 am

Meh goals wise I just wanna build. I want to build a world with several continents that take a long time to walk across just from how huge they are. The current continent I'm building is something like 8,000 - 15,000 blocks north to south. I'm not honestly sure lol I forgot specifics. The city I'm making now is 300 blocks in diameter but it's pretty far from being done. I'm decent with small redstoning stuff like secret doors. About the promotion we only have one video lol. Heres the channel though SherbertBros
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 am

Sure why not, you don't seem like a bad person from what I can gather. Your ambitions are big, in fact huge. I'll let you in haha.

Whitelist approved.
Back to top Go down
InfernalKnight
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:18 am

Alright cool, I'll get on either tomorrow or saturday, need to get to bed or else I won't get up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 am

Have a good night sleep mate, and welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application   [Accepted] InfernalKnight Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] InfernalKnight Application
Page 1 of 1