Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

[Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net Empty
PostSubject: [Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net   [Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

~Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net~

Recently my server, Dawning Creations with the server internet address: dawning.no-ip.info, and it's owner, me, XanderKingoLight, has been the center of many accusations from the server Adorablepuppy with the server internet address: Adorablepuppy.net. These accusations or claims come from several people from the server, more specifically from the server owner, Adorablepuppy, and the server's future host, lord_big_balls. These accusations include: spreading rumors among the community to get lord_big_balls banned, stealing plug ins from said server, and inciting a griefer/hacker attack on the server. Two of my server members have left because of this conflict, namely, Minecraft_King44, and OldNiccio. Minecraft_King44, or King, had left due to being called a traitor and was thought to being manipulated by me to achieve my own goals. OldNiccio, or Niccio, had left due to a communication and interpretation error on both of our parts.

On the fifth of January at exactly 3:15pm, lord_big_balls, or Lord, had approached King, and I on the server about such rumors. He claimed that I was the source of all these rumors, and the way I got all of this information was from King, and another server member, SweetJuice02, or Sj. He claimed to have proof supporting his point, more specifically screenshots detailing such a situation however upon asking for further details he refused any such detail to be told. He claimed that there were ten people who wanted him banned because of my intervention yet he never stated any of these people's names once, making it even more difficult to verify or disapprove his view. Furthermore, upon ending this conversation with Lord, I allowed the two, Lord and King, to talk amongst themselves which I granted privacy to. From what I have learned, upon joining Adorablepuppy.net to talk privately, Adorablepuppy, Lord, and another proceeded to rudely and hurtfully pressed King to join until he had no other way but to submit. This is an act of the utmost disrespect towards someone who is an Administrator on your server.

And moving onto the plug in problem, it is indeed true that I did use the /plugins command many times on that server to see what the plugins are. However my advice to him was specifically to lower the amount of plugins to fifteen. Adorablepuppy did do as I said, however he decided to lower it even further, to twelve, and remove many of his essential plug ins needed to manage the server he owned. Despite my protest against what he decided to do, he merely said that it was either to continue the dying server state, or do that. He cut many of the plug ins necessary to govern a server properly, many of which are used to protect the server from griefer/hacker attacks which will be discussed later. Among the plug ins in which he decided to remove he removed his log plug in which made it impossible to record and log all block changes within his world any longer making his world susceptible to attacks from said griefers/hackers. However that was not the point that I wanted to get at, I will talk about that in the next part. The plug ins list was necessary to form this official statement, and make my statements valid and confirmed. Furthermore, the amount of plug ins that I had has never changed while their server is the only place where the amount of plug ins are rapidly changing. Therefore it is impossible to claim that I am stealing plug ins from said server, instead it is even possible that the opposite is being done here.

Finally we arrive at quite possibly the most severe issue to discuss, the accusation that I, XanderKingoLight was involved in inciting the griefer/hacker attack upon their server, Adorablepuppy.net. Since our last confrontation where we had a real discussion, Adorablepuppy and I discussed what was necessary to uphold and maintain the server, we had little contact. Our conversation's contents cannot be disclosed for obvious reasons, as it was a private conversation between the two of us talking Server Admin to Server Admin. It was made quite well that I seemed hostile to their cause, and his intentions. We were hostile towards each other and did not accept the opposing points having two completely separate views on the matter. Despite several member protests against his intentions, he still merely said, "I don't care." and continued with his plans regardless of the consequences. From my many years of administrating other servers, and observing what it takes to be a good owner, it is true that he did not seem to fit the bill. Indeed my actions were a bit too hostile, and they were taken the wrong way which led to this accusation, however I never had any ill intent towards said server, Adorablepuppy.net. The server has gone down that road like I thought and it is in an extremely fragile state, however that was not my intervention at all. It was merely the consequences of his actions and this was the result that followed, nothing more. There was no need for me to attack a fragile server such as that, there would be no gain, nor any benefit in doing such a thing. In fact if I did attack the server like the accusations claimed then eventually I would of been found out and my server would be in ruin, I would never would want that to happen. Therefore it is impossible to accuse my server, Dawning Creations, and it's owner, me, XanderKingoLight, of inciting a griefer/hacker attack on said server, Adorablepuppy.net. However I cannot say that I did nothing to stop these accusations about me, I have tried countless times to talk to Adorablepuppy about such matters. The diplomatic approach did not work as intended however as he continuously tried to shoot down any chance I get to talk to him. He merely suggests that the "matter is resolved and no further communication is warranted" and then leaving before anything could be said. Obviously the problem was not resolved, but the strange thing was that Adorablepuppy considered it to be resolved. So in the end, his inability to listen to reason has led him down this path, it wasn't my intervention at all but it was the consequences of his actions.

To conclude these points, I, XanderKingoLight have no part in the spreading of rumors to ban lord_big_balls, nor do I have any part in stealing plug ins nor do I have any part in inciting a griefer/hacker attack on said server, Adorablepuppy.net and all of it's members. I had no part in hurting, or destroying said server, Adorablepuppy.net, it's owner, Adorablepuppy, or it's eventual new host, lord_big_balls nor will I ever have the intention of doing so. This problem was only discovered by me and I merely pointed it out. This problem was born because of their inability to understand what was wrong with their current situation, and this whole problem was born because of this. They are able to blow this situation way out of proportion by placing all of this blame upon me. They are rude, refuse to solve the problem, and even choose to ignore the consequences. Adorablepuppy, and lord_big_balls, are unable to handle nor administrate a server properly as it should be and this is what happens as a result.

This concludes the Dawning Creation's official server statement about Adorablepuppy.net and claims.

- XanderKingoLight, Server Administrator of Dawning Creations.

Last edited by XanderKingoLight on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

[Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net   [Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 pm

~Update: The closure of said server, Adorablepuppy.net~

This has been a damaging week for both of our servers, my server, Dawning Creations led by me, XanderKingoLight, and their server, Adorablypuppy led by Adorablepuppy. I have just received news that the closure of said server, Adorablepuppy using the server internet address, Adorablepuppy.net will close its doors on the January 14th, 2013. Due to such circumstances I no longer feel the need to have an official statement anymore, since the situation no longer warrants it. If they, Adorablepuppy, lord_big_balls, or any Adorablepuppy member still accuses me of doing such acts to purposefully encourage the closure of said server then they can believe what they want. The closure was not due to me, the final decision still lands with Adorablepuppy, the server's owner. Many of the events that have led up to this have only made me realize that this conclusion would be the most plausible outcome, however it was still due to Adorablepuppy's failure to recognize my warnings. I no longer feel the need to interact, or do anything with members from said server since the problem is solved in my opinion. Adorablepuppy, and lord_big_balls still have not contacted me to resolve this accusation problem but that is no longer needed. I consider this situation closed and I will hopefully not have to do something like this again. I will no longer do anything to try and resolve the problem.

This concludes our matter on said server, Adorablepuppy, using the server internet address, Adorablepuppy.net, and Adorablepuppy, server owner, lord_big_balls, and all server members.

- XanderKingoLight, Server Administrator of Dawning Creations.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

[Solved] Official Server Statement: Adorablepuppy.net
Page 1 of 1