Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A late Merry Christmas video.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

A late Merry Christmas video. Empty
PostSubject: A late Merry Christmas video.   A late Merry Christmas video. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:09 am

Hey guys, I was a bit late in making a Merry Christmas video because I had so many things pop up and I had an unexpected thing happen which threw me in a loop for a while. Anyways this is a Christmas video for you guys, many things said in this video. I was really high energy in this video, it was late and you know, that sort of thing. Music will be added eventually I just need to get a commercial license from one of the music distributors I know so I can avoid a copyright infringement.

Shout out to Jack2000 for making that cool looking tree, and the mansion schematic will be out hopefully before New Years, no promises, I'm slow, you know the deal.

If you guys enjoyed the video it would be really appreciated if you gave it a like, favorite, or shared the video. If you want more updates from me and other people feel free to subscribe, it helps out a lot. And that will be all for now.

Best enjoyed in 1080p.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/

A late Merry Christmas video.
Page 1 of 1