Dawning Creations - New Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dawning Creations - New Havens

Here at Dawning Creations our motto is, To innovate the youth and drive our future forward.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blissrockson
Noobie
Noobie

[Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 am

Hello All at Dawning Creations,
I am blissrockson, and I am responding to the information you requested in the whitelist application form.

Language: English (Primary), French
Minecraft Name: blissrockson
Name: Alex Bliss
Previous Builds: Many large things, such as a submarine, planes, an airport, a cruise ship, the Freedom Tower in NYC, other skyscrapers, a few spawns, and my personal favorite, a building like the Reichstag (German Parliament). I would post a link of my build but it says I am not allowed to post them for 7 days. Sorry.
Goals: Build bigger and have fun! I'd like to build the White House, the Burj Khalifa, and the Eiffel Tower personally, but I'd be happy to assist with anything.
Something interesting: I bought minecraft on the day it came out in the USA, and that also happened to be my birthday.
Server Name: Dawning Creations

Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

This is pretty nice. Definitely a great impression gained from the English. I like proper English, gives a person class. Classy indeed. Though the application was slightly arranged a bit differently that's fine. Hmm. Can I find your builds on Planet Minecraft or what? I'm very curious what you can bring to the table mate.

By the way, links should be activated now, sorry about that inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningcreations.webs.com/
blissrockson
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am

Xander- (Please tell me if I should call you something else)
Thank you for reading my application. Here is a link where you will find the Reichstag build. It was on a server that I worked on, but has unfortunately closed since. There also should be other builds by me under the builds tab.

http://lixinegaming.com/Lixine_Gaming/Home.html

Thanks again,
Blissrockson
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am

Hmmm. Sure why not, I'll trust your honesty and believe that you're not a griefer/hacker Wink.

Whitelist approved.
Back to top Go down
blissrockson
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Thank you!!! Quick Question.....What's the IP? I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
XanderKingoLight
Server Admin
Server Admin
XanderKingoLight

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 am

dawning.no-ip.info You can find this information out in the forum post "Dawning Creations" in the information section.
Back to top Go down
blissrockson
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:46 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application   [Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] blissrockson Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1